Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Korean kids – just got to love them

Korean kids are just the best! Where grown ups are secretly staring the kids are genuinely interested in foreigners. It’s not that they would only stare at me where ever I go, but they do it so sweetly. One 4 year old boy came in front of me, pointed at me and kept laughing for five minutes. He had never seen a foreigner before and found me the funniest thing in the world. At the spa I was the only white person, so several kids came speaking to me asking questions like weather I speak Korean, what’s my name and where I’m from. Another kid at our home in the other hand walked towards me in the hall way and bowed several times when he passed me. Oh, I felt so old and respected! And this weekend a random little boy came to hug me on the street and wished me a nice day! Here’s one hell of a flirty generation growing up! ;)

In the picture you can see my host brother, sister and grandmother.

No comments: